With the top-rated cardiac surgery team in California, Mercy Medical Group provides patients with the most advanced surgical procedures performed by renowned surgeons.
The Mercy team leads the West Coast in the number of complex valve repair and replacement surgeries performed annually. Mercy is also an innovator in minimally invasive techniques and robotic-assisted procedures for heart patients.
Among the cardiac surgery services provided by the Mercy team:
- Aortic Aneurysm Repair: A surgical procedure using a graft to treat both abdominal aortic aneurysms and thoracic aortic aneurysms.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery: This open heart procedure creates a path around a heart blockage, improving or returning blood flow to the heart.
- Heart Valve Surgery: Mercy’s cardiac surgery repairs and replaces valves with a variety of procedures, using either traditional open surgeries or advanced minimally-invasive techniques. Your Mercy physician will determine which is most appropriate for you.
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD) Program: Mechanical circulatory support devices, or LVAD, are systems used to partially or completely replace a heart’s failing pumping mechanism due to advanced heart failure. Your Mercy physician can assess whether this approach is appropriate for you.
- Robotic-Assisted Cardiac Care: Mercy’s cardiac team uses the latest technology and procedures when possible, including robotic-assisted cardiac surgery and robotic-assisted catheter ablation.
- Surgical Atrial Fibrillation Ablation: Also called a Maze procedure, this is a surgical technique used to treat irregular heart rhythms.
Learn more about Mercy Medical Group’s renowned team of cardiac surgeons.
Learn More About Us
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at (888) 314-3627 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor tool.