Otolaryngology or Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) is the area of medicine that specializes in the diagnosis and treatment for diseases in the head and neck area, including the ear, middle ear, nose, sinuses, oral cavity, larynx and neck.
Our specialists provide:
- Hearing aid consultations
- Voice, speech and swallowing disorder evaluation and treatment
- Hearing and balance disorder care
- Head and neck cancer treatment
- Skin cancer treatment
- Treatment of sinus disease
Mercy’s otolaryngologists work closely with other specialists to provide coordinated, comprehensive care. They work particularly closely with specialists in dermatology, allergy, pulmonology and for patients with headache and obstructive sleep apnea, the neurology department.
Learn More About Us
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at 916.379.2888 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor tool.