Teach Old Joints New Tricks
At Arroyo Grande Community Hospital, our orthopedic
doctors work to get you back to your active life as
quickly, and painlessly, as possible.
Bone and joint issues can really slow you down. At Arroyo Grande Community Hospital, our orthopedic doctors work to get you back to your active life as quickly, and painlessly, as possible.
Innovative Orthopedic Treatment Options
Whether you’re suffering from the early stages of osteoarthritis or require a total joint replacement, our comprehensive orthopedic program can help. We’ve received the Joint Replacement Excellence Award from Healthgrades for three years in a row, and we’re ranked among the top 10 percent in the nation for joint replacement surgery.
We offer the latest in robotic and other technologically advanced procedures. Treatment options also include minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures, treatment of arthritis, bone and joint disorders, and musculoskeletal problems.
- Common procedures include:
- Arthroplasty for knees, hips and shoulders
- Fractures, Tendons and Ligament Repair
- Joint resurfacing
- Knee repair and reconstruction
- Non-surgical Treatments for hip arthritis and knee arthritis
- Open Reduction and Internal Fixation of the Ankle, Tibia, and other joints and bones
- Partial joint replacement
- Robotically assisted joint replacement procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Total joint replacement for hip and knee
- Ulnar Nerve Repair
At Arroyo Grande, our philosophy is simple: You shouldn’t have to live with joint pain. Our team of orthopedic doctors, nurses, physical therapists and case managers work together to offer what you need, from standard to minimally invasive surgeries.
- Advanced planning for in-hospital and at-home care
- Discharge plans
- On-site rehabilitation
- Pre-operative education so you know what’s going to happen
Acute Rehabilitation Center
The Acute Rehabilitation Center at Arroyo Grande Community Hospital is here to help you on the road to recovery after a life-changing event or illness – like a stroke – by offering a wide range of inpatient therapy services.
Arroyo Grande’s Acute Rehabilitation Center offers 20 beds and is the only acute rehabilitation center within a 200-mile radius. We’re here to help all Central Coast patients.
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at 888.572.7561.