We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all citizens we serve.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
While supportive in spirit of all approaches that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited to providing financial support to projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
If you are interested in requesting a sponsorship from Arroyo Grande Community Hospital, French Hospital Medical Center, or Marian Regional Medical Center, send the completed sponsorship request to [email protected] at least three months in advance. Be sure to provide any of the additional information listed on the form.
Our Sponsorship Oversight Committee meets quarterly to review each request. All requests will receive notification of the outcome. Successful applications will receive a check via US Mail 4 - 6 weeks after approval.
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
- Educational programs
- Community based nonprofits
We Do Not Sponsor
- Individuals or for-profits
- Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
- Out of area organizations or most entertainment events
- Political action committees or political campaigns