Know Your Risk
You can’t predict cancer, but you can know your odds and
take steps to prevent it. Take one of our online health
assessments to help determine your risk for breast, lung,
or colorectal cancer.
At Dignity Health Central Coast, when it comes to cancer, we’re more than a treatment center. In addition to leading-edge technology and treatments, we incorporate personalized support for the mind, body, and spirit during and after a diagnosis.
Cancer Care on the Central Coast
If you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, you don’t have to look far for expert care. Dignity Health has brought experienced physicians and the latest cancer-fighting tools together right here on the Central Coast. At our accredited centers, we offer leading-edge treatment options, access to clinical trials, the newest technology, and humankindness with the goal of getting you back to your life.
Learn more about cancer services at:
- Mission Hope Cancer Center – Arroyo Grande and Arroyo Grande Community Hospital (Arroyo Grande)
- Hearst Cancer Resource Center, SLO Oncology & Hematology, and French Hospital Medical Center (San Luis Obispo)
- Mission Hope Cancer Center – Santa Maria and Marian Regional Medical Center (Santa Maria)
- St. John’s Regional Cancer Center, Dignity Health Infusion Center – Camarillo, and St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital (Camarillo)
- St. John’s Regional Cancer Center, Dignity Health Infusion Center – Oxnard and Ventura, and St. John’s Regional Medical Center (Oxnard)
Cancer screenings are tests that look for signs of cancer, sometimes before you have symptoms. The goal of cancer screenings is to find cancer early, in its most treatable stages. Some screenings can prevent cancer by finding precancerous changes.
Know Your Risk
You can’t predict cancer, but you can know your odds and take steps to prevent it. Take one of our online health assessments to help determine your risk for breast, lung, or colorectal cancer.
Cancers We Treat
We’re dedicated to making healthy communities. As part of our complete oncology services, our cancer care teams offer prevention, treatment, and supportive care for all types of cancer, including:
- Ductal Carcinoma
- Lobular Carcinoma
- Hormone Receptor-Negative Breast Cancer
- Hormone Receptor-Positive Breast Cancer
- Invasive Breast Cancer
Friends Battling Cancer
Treating the Patient: Mind, Body, and Soul
At Dignity Health, we believe healing happens through kindness. Watch good friends and football rivals together on their cancer journeys, share the time of their lives. A special thanks to their Dignity Health oncologist, Dignity Health Central Coast, Dignity Health President & CEO Lloyd Dean, ACI Jet, and Dream Makers SLO.