Offering the full range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging services.
Imaging at Dignity Health Central Coast
Our inpatient and outpatient diagnostic imaging locations and expert health care teams provide a wide breadth of state-of the-art imaging services. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Bone Density Testing | DXA & 3D QCT
- Breast Biopsy | MRI Guided, Stereotactic & Ultrasound Guided
- CT & CT Angiography
- Heart Scan Coronary Calcium Scoring
- Low Dose CT Lung Screening
- 3D Mammography | Breast Tomosynthesis
- MR Angiography
- MRI & Breast MRI
- Ultra High-Field 3T Open MRI
- Needle Biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Total Body Scan
- 4D Ultrasonography | Color Vascular Analysis
- Virtual Colonoscopy
Dignity Health offers diagnostic imaging services in Northern Santa Barbara County and San Luis Obispo County.
To see a detailed list of our imaging center locations and the services available at each, please click here.
Lung Cancer Screenings
Lung cancer screenings are covered by most insurance and Dignity Health is urging community members to determine whether they are a candidate for our lung cancer screening program. These proactive screenings can detect early signs of lung cancer, when treatment options have the greatest chance of success. Early detection could save your life.
Find out if you are a candidate by calling the facility below nearest you:
- Northern Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County | (805) 346-3463
Learn more about the imaging services at our hospitals, please select the facility near you:
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital (Arroyo Grande)
- French Hospital Medical Center (San Luis Obispo)
- Marian Regional Medical Center (Santa Maria)