Compassion. Caring. Learning to cope.
Our compassionate team of psychiatrists, counselors, social workers, and nurses provide a warm and caring environment for those in need of inpatient mental health services. We help teach life skills for coping with mental health conditions, make sure medications are stabilized, and provide a listening ear.
Acute Inpatient Mental Health Services
A structured environment, combined with compassionate staff, encouragement, and support provides the stable and positive atmosphere needed for continued psychological and emotional growth. Our inpatient program offers comprehensive care including therapeutic interventions and medication stabilization. We utilize Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), which is a type of therapy to help our patients develop trust, enhance self-confidence and learn new life skills for dealing with problems.
The following comprehensive services are available to all of our adult patients:
- Daily program based with therapy groups and classes every day
- Discharge planning and placement assistance
- Individual and group therapy
- Medical evaluation
- Medically supervised detoxification (for alcohol and drugs)
- Recreational therapy
- Specialized mental health education
- Spiritual therapy group
- Saturday program for families to learn DBT skills and receive education on mental illness