Neurology & Headache Medicine
Ventura Neuroscience Center
Erika Lan, DO
- Dr. Lan became the first doctor in her family when she earned her DO degree from the Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine in Illinois.
- She completed her Neurology residency at Loma Linda University in Loma Linda, California and received Headache Fellowship training at USC’s Keck School of Medicine in Los Angeles.
- Dr. Lan specializes in headache medicine including migraine as well as other primary and secondary headaches and facial pain disorders, Botox injections, and occipital nerve blocks and incorporates non-pharmacologic treatment options into her overall approach.
- Dr. Lan was born and raised in Southern California in a large family of six children and is excited to practice where she can raise her three year old daughter close to family.
- She is currently learning to speak Mandarin and enjoys hiking and trying new recipes.