Our Gynecologists deliver specialized gynecological care to women through all stages of life—from adolescence to menopause and beyond. Our doctors are dedicated to providing an integrated approach to women’s health, evaluating and treating patients in a comfortable and trusted environment, with access to the latest in medical techniques and surgical technologies.
Our experienced obstetricians can provide you with sonograms, ultrasounds, regular checkups, prenatal advice, preparations for labor, and much more. Then, when it's time for delivery, your OBGYN can be there by your side to help you through it. After delivery, we offer postnatal care for both you and your new child.
If surgery is required, our board-certified surgeons are trained in minimally invasive procedures, including daVinci robotic technology and laparoscopic techniques, which offers smaller incisions, less pain, and a quicker recovery time.
services and surgical specialties include:
- Routine well-woman gynecology care and annual examinations
- Menopause and perimenopause treatment and counseling
- Hormone therapy and bio-identical hormone replacement
- Hysterectomy and alternatives
- Fibroid evaluation and treatment
- Abnormal bleeding evaluation and treatment
- Incontinence evaluation and treatment
- Uterine prolapse evaluation and treatment
- Uterine polyps evaluation and treatment
- Minimally invasive surgery
In addition, the team specializes in the health concerns of mature women such as menopause, sexual dysfunction, urinary issues, abnormal bleeding and pelvic health. Through comprehensive evaluation, the team offers counseling on a variety of treatment options, that include lifestyle and self-care practices.