Dignity Health Merced
410 E Yosemite Ave, Ste B
Merced, CA 95340
Otolaryngologists-commonly known as ear, nose and throat physicians-evaluate and treat patients with problems of the head and neck area, including the ear, middle ear, nose, sinuses, oral cavity and larynx. Otolaryngology is somewhat unique among other specialties, as its doctors receive training in both medicine and surgery, providing a wide range of clinical services.
ENT conditions treated
At Dignity Health Medical Group — Merced, our ear, nose and throat doctors treat patients, who are susceptible to common ailments such as ear infection. When you or your child comes to one of our clinics, rest assured our friendly physicians offer family-centered care in a comforting facility, where you can expect to be treated with a high standard of care.
- Chronic ear infection
- Hearing loss
- Tinnitus (ringing in the ear)
- Tonsillitis or chronic sore throat
- Chronic sinusitis
- Speech problems
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Balance disorders such as vertigo
- Voice, speech and swallowing disorders
- Facial paralysis
Otolaryngology (ENT) services provided
Our team of experienced ear, nose and throat doctors possess extensive training and expertise to perform a wide variety of procedures including:
- Ear tube placement for chronic ear infections or fluid buildup
- Sinus surgery to treat chronic sinusitis
- Head and neck cancer (including skin cancer) treatment
- Hearing aid consultations
- Throat surgery (tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy)
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Facial plastic surgery and reconstruction
Care when you need it
With clinics throughout California, a Dignity Health Medical Foundation physician is right around the corner, waiting to assist you along your wellness journey.
Find a Doctor
Looking for a doctor? Perform a quick search by name or browse by specialty.