Dignity Health Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery Clinic
Board certified, fellowship-trained cardiovascular, thoracic surgeon
Michael Wood MD, specializes in advanced techniques in mitral valve repair and minimally invasive heart valve surgery
My goal is to make what is a stressful time for patients and their families as comfortable as possible. Decision regarding a patients medical and surgery plans are done as a team with the patient and the family. Our success comes from hearing the patients feelings, understanding individual needs and managing care concerns. I take time to listen. I believe that trust and rapport are most important qualities a person should look for when choosing a cardiac surgeon.
- Minimally invasive aortic and mitral valve repair/replacement surgery.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABS)
- Convergence procedure
- Undergraduate, BA, Biochemistry at Lafayette College
- Medical Degree: New York Medical College
- Residency: General Surgery at USC Keck School of Medicine
Fellowship and Certifications
- Board Certified in General Surgery
- Fellowship trained in Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery at NYU School of Medicine.
Michael Wood /content/dam/dignity-health/medical-group/dhmg-nv-photos/Michael Wood 081321 (1) (1).jpg
7190 S. Cimarron Rd
Las Vegas, NV 89113
The clinic is open Monday - Thursday 8am - 5p.m. and Friday 8am-4pm For patient referrals please call referral coordinator at 702-675-3240 Fax referral information to 702-982-6347