Neel V. Dhudshia, MD, specializes in advanced techniques of cardiac, vascular and thoracic surgery
- Undergraduate Degree: BS in Mathematics and Pre-Med at University of Texas at Austin, Magna Cum Laude
- Medical Degree from University of Texas, Southwestern Medical Center.
- Fellowship training in Cardiothoracic Surgery at Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, Tennessee.
- Board certified general surgeon
- Board certified and fellowship-trained cardiovascular surgery and experienced trauma surgery.