We stand by the philosophy to provide compassionate, patient-centered care.
Dignity Health's surgical specialists provide complete evaluation, diagnosis and surgical treatment for a wide variety of diseases. When possible, minimally invasive procedures are used to minimize complications and maximize survival rates and patient outcomes.
We stand by the philosophy to provide compassionate, patient-centered care. We believe that good patient education is good medicine and believe in working with you to educate you about risk factors and lifestyle changes that can help prevent disease.
Surgical Services Offered
Our surgeons provide surgical services related to:
- Adrenal Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Biopsies and Breast Cancer Treatment
- Colon (mass, cancer, bowel obstruction, and surgeries related to diverticulitis)
- Gastrointestinal surgeries (hernias, reflux)
- Gallbladder (including gallstones and gallbladder disease)
- Intra-abdominal masses (not related to ovarian, uterus or kidney)
- Liver and Pancreatic Disease
- Lymph node biopsy
- Metabolic surgery
- Nerve and Muscle Biopsies
- Robotic surgery
- Screening and diagnostic endoscopy (EGD, colonoscopy)
- Soft tissue and skin masses (lipomas, sebaceous cyst, sarcoma, melanoma)
- Thyroid and parathyroid
Find a Surgeon
To find a surgeon, please call 602.406.7564.
Meet the Team
Our surgeons provide comprehensive, specialized care. From diagnosis, to surgery and beyond, our team of surgeons are highly skilled to meet your unique needs.