Dignity Health Mercy and Memorial Hospitals are committed to furthering the healing ministry of Jesus, and to providing high-quality, affordable healthcare to the communities we serve.
As CommonSpirit Health, we make the healing presence of God known in our world by improving the health of the people we serve, especially those who are vulnerable, while we advance social justice for all.
A healthier future for all—inspired by faith, driven by innovation, and powered by our humanity.
- Care with listening, empathy, and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity, and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.
Mercy and Memorial Hospitals are a part of CommonSpirit Health, a national health care ministry that shares the above mission, vision, and values.