Central Coast Hospitals Win National Marketing Awards
Healthcare Advertising Awards – Healthcare Marketing Report
- Bronze Award for series of three 16 page newsletter inserts featuring French Hospital Medical Center titled: “Who We Are”; ”Making a Difference”; “Our Future” (chosen from more than 4,000 entries)
Three ADDY® Awards from the American Advertising Federation Silver
- Silver Award for Arroyo Grande Community Hospital and French Hospital Medical Center Emergency Department advertisement series
- Bronze Award for French Hospital Medical Center 16 page Newspaper Inserts, “Who We Are”; “Making a Difference”; “Our Future”
- Bronze Award for the Marian Regional Medical Center Foundation “Innovations” Magazine
- Marian Regional Medical Center Foundation “Innovations” Magazine
The Healthcare Advertising Award is the oldest, largest and most widely respected healthcare advertising awards. A national panel of judges grants awards to those entries that exemplify exceptional quality.
The ADDY® Awards represent the true spirit of creative excellence by recognizing all forms of advertising from media of all types, creative by all sizes and entrants of all levels from anywhere in the world.
The MarCom Awards is an international awards competition that recognizes outstanding creative achievement by marketing and communication professionals. There were over 6,000 entries throughout the US, Canada and several other countries in the 2012 competition.
“We have worked hard to build a strong presence on the Central Coast and to be recognized for showcasing our wonderful health care services is an exceptional honor,” says Megan Maloney, Marketing Director for Dignity Health of the Central Coast.
About Dignity Health of the Central Coast
Dignity Health of the Central Coast is an integrated network of top quality hospitals, physicians from the most prestigious medical schools, and comprehensive outpatient services including primary care offices, premier ambulatory surgery centers, technologically-advanced laboratories and imaging centers and a full service home health agency; all recognized for quality, safety and service. Each hospital is supported by an active philanthropic Foundation to help meet the growing health care needs of our communities. For more information visit www.arroyograndehospital.org; www.frenchmedicalcenter.org; www.marianmedicalcenter.org
Publish date:Monday, June 17, 2013