Welcome | Program and Curriculum | Director's Message | Faculty Profiles | Application Process | Resident Physician Profiles | Central Coast | Marian Regional
Please read all steps carefully.
Resident Applicant Information
Application to the Family Medicine Residency Program must be made through the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP), utilizing the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
- All interviews will be held in person on our hospital campus. Interview dates range from late October to mid December.
- Once we receive your complete application and required documents, we will review all information and select interview candidates.
- All interviews with the Marian Family Medicine Residency Program are by invitation only. To schedule your interview, once selected, our Program Coordinator will email you with a link to a scheduling software, which will allow you to review all available interview dates and select the date which works best with your schedule. Once you have selected an interview date, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- We use email as our primary method of communicating with applicants. Please check your email frequently.
Eligibility Requirements and Application Guidelines
- Graduate from an ACGME or AOA-accredited Medical School in the US/Canada prior to the start of residency training.
- Pass USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK for allopathic graduates
- Pass COMLEX Parts I and II (CS and PE) for osteopathic graduates
- Personal statement
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript
- Medical School Performance Evaluation (Dean’s letter)
- Photograph (optional, but recommended)
Interview Day/Visit Information
Once your interview is confirmed, our Program Coordinator will email you with specific details about your interview day.
Learn More About Our Residency Program
Please call Anabel Pereyra at (805) 739-3374 or email us at [email protected].