Welcome to the Marian Regional Medical Center Business Office. The Online Business Office was created to provide you with information about the hospital billing process and financial resources available to you.
Pay Your Bill
Marian Regional Medical Center offers several ways to pay your hospital bill. Learn more here.
Additionally, as you navigate through these pages, you will find useful information regarding:
- How to read and understand your bill
- A glossary of billing and healthcare terms
- Payment assistance resources
- Frequently asked questions about hospital billing
- A billing inquiry form to request further information or assistance
We are open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. For telephone assistance, please call 888.488.7667.
Online Bill Pay is Now Available
Pricing Procedure Information
Dignity Health believes health care is a fundamental human right and should be accessible to all. That means making sure care is affordable. Dignity Health offers one of the most generous financial assistance policies in the nation, with free and discounted care to families that need it most. We also help uninsured patients apply for government or private insurance.
Dignity Health understands medical bills are complex and can be confusing. The information on this website will help guide you to better understand the care you receive and how much it costs. We are committed to transparency and helping our patients understand the services they receive and how they are billed.
Download a list of our standard charges for medical services here. In most cases, these charges do not reflect the price you would pay for these services, and are adjusted based on your insurance coverage and financial assistance you may be eligible for.
· For estimated cost of services and charges, contact 888-488-7667. At your request, we can provide actual cost estimates for services in advance of treatment.
· For general billing questions, click here.
· For financial assistance, click here.