Palliative care offers special care if you or a loved one suffers from a progressive, life-limiting illness. Patients are eligible for these services whether they have recently been diagnosed, are in active treatment, have completed therapy, or are nearing the end of life.
Improving Quality Of Life
Nurses, doctors, social workers, and chaplains work together to decrease the physical, emotional, and spiritual suffering as associated with life-limiting illness. Our primary palliative care services include, but are not limited to:
- Pain and symptom management
- Emotional and spiritual support
- Coordination of care and communication between patients, families, physicians and other health care providers
- Support for loved ones and caregivers
- Information on Advance Care Planning, including benefits and burdens of life-sustaining and life extending measures
- Referrals to community resources
Learn More About Our Palliative Care
To learn more about our services and how we can help, please call us at (805) 614-2029 or use our online feature, Find a Doctor.