Effective April 8, 2021
- Patients who have tested negative for COVID-19 are permitted two care partners or visitors per day from 10 am to 6 pm. This includes patients who are in for inpatient, outpatient, surgical and Emergency Department services. Overnight stays will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Patients who are under the age of 18 are permitted may have two parent/guardian(s) at all times.
- Exceptions to the number of care partners and visitors may be allowed for certain circumstances, such as end-of-life situations.
- Care partners and visitors must be 18 years of age and in good health to enter the facility. Everyone who enters the hospital is screened for symptoms of COVID-19.
- Care partners and visitors must wear a mask at all times and should remain in the patient's room or designated area, except to purchase food from an outside location and return to the patient's room.
Subacute Unit Visitations
Effective March 15, 2021
Contactless window visits have resumed for patients in the subacute unit. Visits are scheduled by appointment only. Appointment slots are available seven days a week, 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm, and may run up to 30 minutes long. To schedule a visit, please contact Martha Gonzales, Activities Coordinator, at 805.389.5845.
Please note these guidelines are subject to change. We will continue to take the necessary precautions in compliance with federal, state, and local guidance, as our staff and patients' safety remains our priority.
For additional information, please call St. John's Pleasant Hospital Camarillo at (855) 400-0421.