Lassen Medical Clinic is currently searching for Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatric physicians and midlevel providers to staff our community clinic set in beautiful Northern California
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work with an excellent team of physicians at this well-respected community clinic. Visit Red Oaks Medical Group for additional details.
Professional Growth and Stability
Lassen Medical Clinic is currently searching for Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatric physicians to staff our community clinic and hospital in beautiful Northern California. We are also searching for qualified Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to join our team.
Lassen Medical Clinic has been caring for Tehama and Shasta County residents since 1956 when it began as a family practice partnership. Today, 30 board certified/board eligible physicians in family practice, osteopathic medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics and acute care walk-in work together to provide a full spectrum of care for their patients. In addition, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants are an integral part of our care teams, functioning in primary care and acute care walk-in settings. Many of our providers have been with Lassen Medical Clinic for over 10 years. It is a physician-owned and managed group.
Most of our physicians work on staff at St. Elizabeth Community Hospital, a Solucient Top 100 hospital for years, through a collaborative effort of Lassen Hospitalist Group. There are opportunities for all varieties of practice styles: inpatient only, outpatient only, hybrid practice and midlevels with a desire for preventative care or acute care. Providers have their own dedicated staff – individual medical assistants and departmental receptionists.
New providers work in the same venue with our senior physicians to facilitate mentoring.
Our Physicians Enjoy
- Predictable work schedule (M-F, 8-5) – be home for dinner!
- Guaranteed income first year
- Second year production/performance compensation
- Current physicians average 22-24 patients per day
- Diverse patient population – all ages and pathophysiology
- No purchase required to be a shareholder
- Full lab and x-ray services on site
Our Acute Cares Enjoy
- Collaborative relationships with supervising physicians
- Option of developing their own primary care practice
- Option for working acute care walk-in clinic
- 8-hour or 10-hour shifts
- Extended hours only until 7 pm Monday-Friday or 8 am – 3 pm weekends
- Permanent contracts with salary plus productivity and extra shift bonuses
Benefits for All Providers
- 100% medical coverage
- Long-term disability insurance
- Core life and dependent life insurance
- CME time and expenses
- Paid time off
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Located in one of California’s most beautiful, pristine areas located in the Sacramento River Valley:
- 14,000 foot mountain, gorgeous lakes and rivers
- Access to Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sacramento, San Francisco
- Safe town of 13,000+ people with numerous religious and educational choices (California Distinguished Schools)
- Homes in Northern California for $200/square foot with acreage or views of majestic mountains can be found
- Enjoy shopping at Costco, Home Depot, Macy’s, and the mall
- Consider living near world-class fly and trout fishing
- Imagine hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking and biking in the nearby state parks
For employment information, please visit Red Oaks Medical Group.