Lassen Medical Clinic is currently searching for medical and administrative professionals to staff our community clinic set in beautiful Northern California.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work at this well-respected community clinic.
Professional Growth and Stability
Lassen Medical Clinic has been caring for Tehama County residents since 1956, when it began as a family practice partnership. Today, 30 providers in family practice, osteopathic medicine, internal medicine, urgent care and pediatrics work together to provide a full spectrum of care for their patients. Many of our existing Internal Medicine, Family Practice and Pediatric physicians have been with Lassen Medical Clinic for over 10 years.
Our Support Staff Enjoys
- A professional working environment for all of our team members
- Working with a dedicated group of professionals
- Utilizing the state of the art resources, training and expertise to provide patients with the latest and best care
- Creating a strong team that ensures that our employees’ voices are heard and contributions respected
- 100% Medical coverage for all employees
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Core Life and Dependent Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life and AD&D
- Short Term Disability
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Dependent Child/Adult Daycare Plan
- Paid Time Off
Located in one of California’s most beautiful, pristine areas located in the Sacramento River Valley
- 14,000 foot mountain, gorgeous lakes and rivers
- Access to Lake Tahoe, Napa, Sacramento, San Francisco
- Safe town of 13,000+ people with numerous religious and educational choices (California Distinguished Schools)
- Homes in Northern California for $200/square foot with acreage or views of majestic mountains can be found
- Enjoy shopping at Costco, Home Depot, Macy’s, and the mall
- Consider living near world-class fly and trout fishing
- Imagine hunting, fishing, boating, skiing, snowmobiling, hiking and biking in the nearby state parks
For employment information, please visit Red Oaks Medical Group.