Keep These Things in Mind When Preparing for Your Appointment
- You! Try to be 15 minutes early to allow for check-in time.
- Your insurance card and any other information needed for your insurance. If you have more than one insurance, please bring all the necessary cards. Your co-pay is due at the time of your visit.
- Your medication bottles or a list of your medications. This makes it easy for the doctor to know exactly what you are taking. Be sure to include vitamins and other supplements.
- Please bring your immunization card. This is especially helpful for our pediatric patients but also very useful for our adult patients.
- Bring your blood pressure readings, blood sugar levels, any other documentation you are keeping for your healthcare provider.
- If it will help you, bring a list of what you want to discuss with your doctor, physician assistant, or family nurse practitioner.