Your Health is Essential
Through teamwork and innovation, faith and compassion, advocacy and action, our staff and providers strive to keep our patients happy, healthy, and whole. As part of our mission, Dignity Health provides critical health care to our communities.
With the safety of our patients and caregivers top of mind, we continue taking steps to ensure it is safe to receive care at all our hospitals.
Mercy Medical Center Redding, St. Elizabeth Community Hospital and Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta are open, and your safety is our top priority. We continue following these safety steps:
- Adhering to the guidance and established criteria of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the US Surgeon General, the American Hospital Association, and the leading national associations of nurses, surgeons and anesthesiologists.
- Observation of a strict no-visitor policy, with few exceptions.
- Requiring everyone in the hospital (staff, patients and certain pre-approved visitor exceptions) to wear a medical or surgical-grade mask, and to follow social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Careful monitoring of the number of COVID-19 patients in the community.
- Enhanced cleanings and disinfection throughout our facilities and in all operating rooms between procedures and at the end of every day.
- Virtual Care visits with your doctor when appropriate.
- Requiring all patients be tested for COVID-19.