St. Joseph’s Westgate is dedicated to providing excellent care in a safe, patient- and family-centered care environment.
Visitors' policy and hours:
Dignity Health - St. Joseph’s Westgate Medical Center remains committed to delivering the best possible care for our patients, while keeping our staff and patients safe. This may result in periodic adjustments to our visitors’ policy and visiting hours.
Visiting hours are now 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., effective April 25, 2022.
- Overnight visitation is only allowed if approved by the Nurse Manager, Supervisor, or House Manager. Overnight visitation is restricted to only one (1) adult with approval.
- Each COVID-19 patient and/or family member designee must identify one (1) adult person over the age of 18 as the COVID patient’s visitor for the duration of the hospital stay.
- The designated visitor will undergo screening in the front lobby and training in the department. The training will include a handout on how to apply and remove personal protective equipment, referred to as PPE, usage and visitation rules. PPE includes a gown, gloves, mask and eye protection.
- Visits are limited to 30 minutes every 24 hours.
- Hospital-provided PPE must be correctly worn by all visitors seeing COVID patients at all times while in the room. PPE should only be removed upon exiting the patient’s room.
- COVID-19 patient visitors should limit movement to public areas of the hospital, such as the café, Starbucks, and the gift shop.
Visitors are not allowed into the hospital if they show signs and symptoms of illness, have a temperature of 100º degrees or higher in the last 72 hours, and/or is COVID-19 positive, or exposed to someone COVID-19 positive in the last 14 days.
We provide all visitors with a well-fitted face mask that must be worn while in the hospital and in the patient rooms.
We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines.
Maps, Directions and Parking
St. Joseph’s Westgate is located on 99th Avenue just north of Glendale Avenue. Our address is:
7300 N. 99th Avenue
Glendale, AZ 85307
Free parking is available in front of the hospital.