Classes & Events Home
2023 - Matter of Balance (M.O.B.) - 2023
Do you have concerns about falling? Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is a FREE award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. MOB includes facilitated discussions and a gentle but effective exercise program. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone concerned about falls
- Anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
2023 Dates and Time
Day: Tuesdays (Classes are once a week for 8 weeks for 2 hours each.)
Dates: February 14, 21, 28 | March 7, 14, 21, 28 | April 4
Time: 10am – Noon
Location: Dignity Health Sequoia Hospital
Health & Wellness Center
749 Brewster Ave
MOB includes facilitated discussions and a gentle but effective exercise program.
To register or for more information, call Sequoia Health and Wellness Center at (650) 367-5998.
Class Fee: None