NBC Sports and Dignity Health are working together to have raw discussions about systemic racism, diversity and inclusion.
Conversations are focused on current events and include athletes, politicians, musicians and influencers discussing both their fears and their remedies for healing.
Diversity, inclusion and kindness are at the core of Dignity Health’s values. Our history of caring for the vulnerable and underserved is rooted in San Francisco’s 1850s Gold Rush, and continues to this very day — centering us, guiding us, and informing everything we do. #Hellohumankindness.
- Care with listening, empathy and love.
- Accompany and comfort those in need of healing.
- Celebrate each person’s gifts and voice.
- Respect the dignity of all.
- Inspire trust through honesty.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of inequity.
- Serve with fullest passion, creativity and stewardship.
- Exceed expectations of others and ourselves.
- Commit to the power of working together.
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships.