You only need a small bite of this rich fudge to satisfy your sweet tooth. Made with peanut butter, banana and cocoa powder, these tiny treats are under 100 calories a serving.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 large banana
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- In a blender or food processor, add the peanut butter, banana, vanilla, coconut oil, maple syrup, cocoa powder, salt and walnuts, if using. Mix until very smooth.
- Lightly spray an 8- x 8-inch freezer-safe pan with nonstick cooking spray. Pour the fudge mixture into the pan.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for at least 3 hours, until firm. Cut into 16 squares. Store covered and chilled.
Serving size: 1 piece
Per Serving: Calories: 90 Fat: 7g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 45mg Carbohydrates: 4g Fiber: 1g Protein: 0g
Copyright 2019-2023 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Health eCooks® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: July 22, 2019
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Medical Review: Jane Schwartz, RDN, CLT