Memorial Hospital has now also resumed some elective procedures and services, following guidance from national and state health officials.
Resuming Elective Procedures
Don't Delay Your Care
If you need care, please contact your doctor now. If you don’t have a doctor we can help you find one.
Resuming Elective Procedures: An Unwavering Focus on Safety
The safety of our patients and staff always come first and we realize you may have concerns about getting care in person. You should be confident that it is safe to get care now. We’re following safety guidelines from the CDC and state for resumption of care. We’re taking additional steps to help ensure the safety of our patients and staff. These are some of the things you can expect when you get care now:
- Screenings for anyone entering our care sites.
- Masks are required for everyone, including visitors. Cloth masks are acceptable for both patients and visitors. We kindly ask that you bring your own mask and place it on your face before entering the hospital. Masks will be provided for those who don’t have one.
- Additional cleanings for all care areas every day and between procedures.
- Separate care areas for patients with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Testing in advance for any patient coming in for an invasive procedure.
- Visitors will remain limited in number for most cases.