In accordance with state and local health organization guidance, all visitors are required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within the last 72 hours, or proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before visiting anyone in our care.
For the health and safety of both patients and staff, we are reinstating limited patient visitation. The following guidelines apply:
- One visitor, per day, may accompany a patient (with the exception of the Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care Units)
- At the discretion of ER staff, one visitor may be permitted to accompany patients in the Emergency Department
- For labor and delivery, one care partner and a doula are permitted
- Special consideration is given on a case-by-case basis for compassionate care
- The main hospital lobby and outpatient lobbies areas are closed to the public
- The cafe is closed to the public
- All visitors must be vaccinated or present a negative COVID-19 test performed within 72 hours of their visit
- Masks to be worn (covering nose and mouth) at all times while in the hospital
We realize and understand this is a sensitive situation for loved ones, but this is an important step we are taking to minimize the spread of the coronavirus while also protecting you and your loved ones, as well as our staff and physicians. We encourage your loved ones to utilize any personal technology so that you can enjoy face-to-face communication.
If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to contact the patient’s nurse. We appreciate your understanding during this time.