Find Long Lasting Relief for Chronic Pain
Marian Pain Management
At Marian Pain Management, our goal is to improve the quality of life for patients suffering from chronic pain.
What is Chronic Pain?
Pain is your body’s way of telling you that something is wrong. When you cut yourself or pull a muscle, you feel pain. Once the injury heals, the pain is also gone. Chronic pain is when you continue to feel pain weeks, months, or even years after the injury. Chronic pain can impact your day-to-day life, keeping you from doing the things you want or need to do.
Conditions We Treat
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Pain in arms or legs from pinched nerve
- Sciatica or radiculopathy
- Pain after back surgery or post-laminectomy syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Pain in joints: knees, hips, shoulders
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Sacroiliac dysfunction/pain
- Pain that persists after surgery in knees or hip
- Pain after hernia surgery
- Injection Therapy
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Implantable Drug Systems
- Peripheral Stimulation
- Vertebral Spacer Procedures
The physicians with Marian Pain Management work with each patient to understand their goals and to find a solution that works best for them.
Take the Next Step
If you’re suffering with chronic pain, talk to your primary care doctor about a referral to a physician at Marian Pain Management.