Diagnosed with Breast Cancer?
Let us calm your fears by allowing our Oncology Nurse Navigator and Certified Breast Nurse to walk you through the cancer treatment and recovery process. Be seen by our specialists and receive a personalized plan, options to choose from and support from a caring community.
Integrated Breast Center Services
The Integrated Breast Center at St. John’s Regional Medical Center provides breast cancer patients with a unique, patient-centered environment for healing. Collaboration among breast care specialists includes:
- Certified Breast Nurse to coordinate care
- Bilingual help available
- Oncology nutrition counseling
- Emotional counseling
- Multidisciplinary team of breast specialists
- Personalized care plans
- Complimentary wigs, hats, scarves, and mastectomy care kits available
- Wig and prosthesis fittings
- Resource library
- Survivorship planning
- Healing gardens
- Breast cancer management
- The latest evidence-based treatment options
- Genetic testing
- Clinical trials
- Breast tumor board
- Certified cancer rehabilitation
- Palliative and pain management
- Cancer registry
- Advanced imaging technologies for all breast tissue types
- 3D Tomosynthesis
General and Plastic Surgery:
- Multispecialty Board Certified surgeons
- Minimally invasive tumor removal and reconstructive options
- Nationally recognized leaders providing precise radiotherapy
Support groups, classes and educational resources are available to Integrated Breast Center patients through St. John’s Regional Cancer Center.
Annual Breast Symposium
Every year since 2009 the Integrated Breast Center at St. John's invites the community to a day of breast health education and celebration of self. This highly anticipated event is held during October in recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month as a popular way for local women to empower themselves with knowledge and share their experiences in a supportive environment.
To view this year’s virtual breast symposium, please click on the video below: