If you have heart disease, have had a heart attack, or are showing heart attack symptoms, the doctors at Mercy Mt. Shasta are here to help return you to heart health. We work closely with our sister hospital, Mercy Medical Center Redding, to provide the diagnostic services and treatments you or a loved one needs.
A Complete Range of Diagnostic Services
While the following diagnostic services aren't provided within our walls, we do provide them within the Mercy Redding Heart Center.
- Cardiac catheterization
- Contrast Echocardiogram
- CT Scan using the latest application, including 64-slice CT
- Digital Heart Catheterization
- Impedance Cardiography (ICG)
- Nuclear Perfusion and Dynamic Imaging Studies
- Stress EKG
- Adult Congenital Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic Surgery
- Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Complicated Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Endovascular Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Off Pump (Beating Heart) Surgery
- Pacemaker Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysms
At Mercy Mt. Shasta, our goal is always to return you to health as quickly as possible. For minimally invasive heart care treatments, we refer you to our sister hospital, Mercy Medical Center Redding.