Patients & Visitors
Meeting the needs of our community
Patients & Visitors
At Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta, we pride ourselves on our focus for patients and for visitors. Our hospital is a not-for-profit facility delivering compassionate, quality care to all who enter our doors. Inside, you’ll find an expert staff and advanced health care to continually meet the needs of our community.
Patient & Visitor Information
- Each quarter, we offer Be Well Magazine with articles, tips and recipes that can keep you and your family healthy, and information regarding our programs and events.
- Stay connected with us through our website, on social media, or send us a private message.
- Mercy Mt. Shasta is located at the base of the majestic Mount Shasta in a naturally serene, healing environment, with park-like grounds offering a quiet place for meditation and reflection.
- Click here for a complete listing of departments at Mercy Mt. Shasta
- When selecting a hospital, we know how important it is to have skilled physicians and a quality facility that can provide the services you need when you need them. From our cancer center to home care, maternity to orthopedics, Mt. Shasta is here to serve you and your family.
- We care for the whole person – body, mind and spirit – because we believe in humankindness. It’s the core of Dignity Health. Our services are available for you and your loved ones throughout your medical treatment.
- The Mercy Mt. Shasta Transportation system is operated by Volunteers and is free to the community. The transportation system is provided for those individuals who have no means of transportation. Click here to get more information about transportation services offered.
At Mercy Mt. Shasta, our goal is to provide our patients with the best possible care. Click here to learn more about patient services at Mercy Mt. Shasta.
Family and friends play a very big role in the healing process and we encourage visitors. Click here to learn more about visiting at Mercy Mt. Shasta.
Learn More About Mercy Medical Center Mt. Shasta
For more information, please call 530.926.6111.