- Naloxone Kits are available in the emergency department for any patient, family member, or caregiver of any person identified as at risk for overdose.
- We have a number of providers that have an x-waiver and can provide treatment to patients with opioid use disorder.
- We have a partnership with Bright Heart Health to provide telehealth treatment for substance use. This allows patients to receive treatment within the privacy of their own home.
- For online meetings visit Medication-Assisted Recovery Anonymous (MARA)
- We have providers within the community clinics that can also provide treatment for opioid use.
- Our substance use provider is now seeing up to 50 patients per month from 4-10 initially.