Volunteers work in a variety of areas in the hospital. They meet others with similar interests and know they serve an important purpose in our community. Their presence adds humankindness to caring for patients and their loved ones. The one thing all Sequoia Hospital volunteers have in common is generosity: They give of themselves.
- Hospitality – Welcome Desks
- Gift Shop – Merchandising and Sales
- Patient Services/Nursing Units
- Physical/Occupational Therapy
- ICU & Surgery Waiting Rooms
- Emergency Department
Our mission is to create opportunities that inspire people to grow and develop while complementing and enriching patient care.
For More Information On Volunteering
Contact the Volunteer Services Office at 650.367.5825.