Our gastrointestinal diagnostic services are for patients with digestive conditions located in the upper and lower GI tract, pancreas, and esophagus. Our dedicated specialty-trained GI nursing staff works collaboratively with your gastroenterologist to deliver the excellent GI care you need.
Common Procedures Performed:
- Endoscopic celiac nerve block
- Endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR)
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Evaluating and treating common bile and pancreatic ducts
- Flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Placing a percutaneous feeding tube (PEG)
- Small bowel capsule endoscopy (pill camera)
- Upper endoscopy (EGD)
Find A Doctor Who Specializes In Gastroenterology
To find a doctor who specializes in gastroenterology, visit our online Find a Doctor tool..