At all of Dignity Health's facilities, we don't just care for patients. We care about people.
We are proud to be more than just healthcare providers. Each member of our team is an ambassador of Dignity Health, promoting healing and wholeness throughout our community. By demonstrating dignity and respect in every interaction we have with a patient, a family member, a doctor and each other, we are given the opportunity to positively influence people's lives each and every day. The principles outlined below illustrate the behaviors and policies that define what it truly means to be a member of the Dignity Health family.
We understand that what is important to us is also important to others, which is why we strive to exceed expectations through teamwork and innovation. Our mission is to help our patients get back to what matters most - enjoying life.
- Creating a positive first impression
- Treating everyone with dignity and respect
- Communicating compassionately and effectively
- Acknowledging and amending
- Maintaining a safe environment
- Protecting confidentiality and privacy
- Using key words at key times
Principles of Behavior: Nomination Form
For more information about our program, please contact Service Excellence at (480) 728-3114.