Emergency Services & Department
Chandler Regional’s Emergency Department has been addressing the emergent needs of our community for more than 50 years. Our nationally recognized emergency services are available 24/7, and we know how to quickly get you the care you need.
Comprehensive Emergency Services
Chandler Regional’s Emergency Department offers a complete range of care backed by the depth of expertise at our award-winning hospital. We have access to additional specialists, subspecialists, and equipment reducing the need to be transferred to another hospital. Emergency services include:
- 24-hour on-site access to state-of-the-art digital diagnostic imaging equipment MRI and 128 slice CT
- Specialty service coverage
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Designated Cardiac Arrest Center
- Primary Stroke Center
- Board certified doctors and registered nurses trained in adult and pediatric emergency medicine
- On-site laboratory
- Expanding Trauma Center Care – Provisional Level 1 Trauma Designation
- Convenient parking and ambulance access
Online ER Waiting Service
Upon arrival and check-in, you will see a doctor who will assess your situation and determine the next appropriate level of care. Our levels of care are broken into three parts:
- Fast Track is for patients with minor emergencies, such as broken bones or cuts, who will be treated and sent home to recover.
- Treat and anticipate disposition is for stable patients who need medication or intravenous treatment for illnesses such as the flu or food poisoning.
- Acute Care is for patients requiring immediate interventions or those in need of intensive monitoring for events such as a heart attack or stroke.
When to Seek Emergency Medical Care
Certain accidents and injuries require immediate emergency medical treatment from the closest hospital. There are other times when getting emergency treatment is important, but not life-threatening. Learn More
Urgent CareAt Dignity Health, we understand some illnesses and accidents need immediate attention and you just can’t wait to see a doctor. Dignity Health Urgent Care Centers offers a middle ground—if you can’t be seen by your primary care doctor or pediatrician, yet you don’t feel you require hospital emergency care services, urgent care is for you. Learn More
Chandler Regional's Emergency Room is ready to handle everything from minor emergencies to the most life-threatening situations. And, if admittance to our hospital is necessary, rest assured our emergency care is fully supported by heart, neurology, orthopedics and surgery services. Learn More
Emergency Department Accreditation
Chandler Regional’s long-standing success is made possible by our steadfast commitment to continuously revise and adopt new ways of delivering quality emergency care to our East Valley community. We’re proud that our commitment has been recognized through the numerous local and national Emergency Department accreditations we have achieved. Learn More
Choosing The Right Emergency Services For Your Family
With so many hospitals close by, you are in the unique position of having a real choice in an emergency. Chandler Regional is conveniently located off the Dobson Exit of the SanTan Loop 202 Freeway. The hospital supports the Emergency Department with comprehensive care in heart, neurology, orthopedics and surgical services.
Learn More About Chandler Regional’s Emergency Department
Remember if you are experiencing a life threatening symptom or injury, signs of stroke or heart attack immediately call 9-1-1. For more information about our emergency services, please call 480.728.3211.