Need rehabilitation after an illness or injury?
At Sequoia Hospital Therapy and Rehabilitation Services, our goal is to help you restore your active lifestyle.
Therapy & Rehabilitation Center
We believe in the importance of ongoing staff education and research to help our therapists use evidence-based practices in your treatment. We offer both inpatient and outpatient therapy and work closely with your doctors to coordinate your care.
Our facilities are fully-equipped and feature some of the latest equipment and programs.
Conditions Treated. Programs Offered.
We treat a variety of conditions and programs, including but not limited to:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy: including custom splinting of the wrist and hand
- Neurologic conditions: stroke, Parkinson’s disease
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation/pre and post natal care: including back pain, pelvic pain, incontinence, pelvic floor strengthening
- Post surgical rehabilitation: ligament reconstruction (ACL, PCL, foot/ankle), meniscus repairs, rotator cuff repairs, total hip and knee replacement, spinal fusion
- Speech, language, swallowing, and voice disorders
- Sports related injuries: sprains/strains to extremities and spine, sport specific rehabilitation
- Temporal mandibular disorders (TMJ): jaw pain
- Vestibular issues/fall prevention: dizziness, balance problems, gait problems
- Work-related injuries: herniated disc, repetitive strains, carpal tunnel syndrome, ergonomic evaluations
- Lymphedema management: post mastectomy cancer surgery
- Improving fitness: independent conditioning/gym program, golf specific strengthening
170 Alameda de las Pulgas
Redwood City, CA 94062
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Details & Directions: Sequoia Hospital Radiology Department
Sequoia Hospital – Veteran’s Blvd. Location
633 Veterans Boulevard
Redwood City, CA 94063
Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Details & Directions: Sequoia Hospital Physical Therapy
For more information about our Therapy and Rehabilitation Services, or to make an appointment, please call your preferred location during the hours and at the numbers listed above.