What's Your Joint Pain Telling You?
Find out by taking our quick online joint health assessment.
San Francisco Orthopedic Services
At Saint Francis Memorial Hospital and St. Mary’s Medical Center, we understand you don’t want to be out of action for long due to joint pain. Our orthopedic specialists are fellowship-trained hip, knee, shoulder, foot, ankle and elbow specialists. No matter what is causing your pain, we can help you get back to your active lifestyle.
Request an Appointment
Need to consult with one of our orthopedic doctors? We can help.
Find Orthopedic Services
Both of our San Francisco hospitals offer orthopedic services designed to provide relief from joint pain and injuries. Learn more about our programs:
• Saint Francis Memorial Hospital – located on Nob Hill at Bush and Hyde
• St. Mary’s Medical Center – located across from Golden Gate Park at Fulton and Stanyan
Conditions We Treat
Saint Francis and St. Mary’s provide orthopedic care for a wide range of conditions.
• Arthritic or degenerative bone and joint diseases
• Foot and ankle conditions and injuries
• General joint pain
• Hip and knee conditions and injuries
• Injuries due to overuse
• Shoulder conditions and injuries
• Spine conditions
• Sports injuries
• Trauma-related dislocations or fractures
Take the Assessment
Find out what your joint pain is telling you by taking our quick online joint health assessment.