What's Your Joint Pain Telling You?
Find out by taking our quick online joint health assessment.
At St. Mary’s Medical Center, our orthopedic surgeons understand how joint, neck, or back pain can affect your quality of life – at work, at home and during everyday activities. Whether you’re experiencing lower back pain, knee pain, hip pain, tendonitis, suffer from sciatica or any other joint condition, we’re here to help.
Official Health Care Provider To The Giants
Did you know that Dignity Health is proud to be the official health care provider of the San Francisco Giants? Through this unique partnership, we’re helping individuals and San Francisco Bay Area communities lead healthier and more productive lives.
No More Living With Joint Pain
Our orthopedic specialists provide care for a wide range of conditions, including:
- Arthritis Diseases and injuries of joints, cartilage and ligaments
- General joint pain
- Spine conditions
- Sports injuries
- Trauma-related dislocations
- Trauma-related fractures
- The anterior approach, the most advanced hip replacement surgery
- Spine surgery using the Mazor Renaissance guidance system.. The Mazor provides increased safety and precision for a wide variety of spine procedures, and makes it possible for fewer complications and a more rapid recovery.
- Joint surgery using implants made from state of the art materials that can last a lifetime
Our San Francisco orthopedic services team includes surgeons, specialists, nurses, therapists and technicians. We have the expertise to provide the appropriate level of care for your needs. In fact, we are designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement for demonstrating expertise in knee and hip replacement surgery (2016).