This cheesecake is a delicious low-calorie dessert. The secret cheesecake ingredient is whipped tofu--a creamy substitute for cream cheese. Add berries, and for about 200 calories you have a yummy treat.
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 block (12.3 oz) silken tofu
- 1/3 cup light vanilla soy milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar plus 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 low-fat graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Chop 1/2 cup of the strawberries. In a blender, combine tofu, soy milk, vanilla, chopped strawberries, and sugar until well blended; do not over blend.
- Pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the top appears cooked.
- Slice remaining 1/2 cup strawberries. Arrange blueberries and sliced strawberries in the design of your choice.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
Serving size: 1 slice
Per Serving: Calories: 203 Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 104mg Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 1g Protein: 4g
Copyright 2016-2023 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Health eCooks™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Medical Review: Jane Schwartz, RDN, CLT