Grilled chicken stays juicy and tender with a sweet citrus marinade. Topped with a lively corn salsa, this healthy chicken recipe is perfect any night of the week.
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz each)
- 2 cups cooked corn
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- Preheat grill to high.
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, honey, vinegar and orange juice. Whisk in olive oil in a steady stream until well combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl, toss chicken in half of the dressing to coat. Set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine corn, avocado, tomato, cilantro and remaining half of dressing. Set aside.
- Grill chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Slice chicken and arrange on plates. Top with corn salsa.
Nutrition Facts Serving size: 4 oz chicken | 3/4 cup corn salsa
Per Serving: Calories: 282 Fat: 8g Saturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 157mg Carbohydrates: 21g Fiber: 2g Protein: 28g
Copyright 2016-2023 © Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Health eCooks® is a registered trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Cook eKitchen™ is a designated trademark of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Any duplication or distribution of the information contained herein without the express approval of Baldwin Publishing, Inc. is strictly prohibited.
Date Last Reviewed: February 6, 2017
Editorial Review: Judy Capodanno, Health eCooking Editorial Director, Baldwin Publishing, Inc. Contact Editor
Medical Review: Jane Schwartz, RDN, CLT