Lung Screening Program
Designated as a Screening Center of Excellence by the Lung Cancer Alliance and a Lung Cancer Screening Center by the American College of Radiology.
Are you a smoker or did you smoke in the past? Smoking puts you at high risk for lung cancer. We use the latest advances in diagnosis including Electromagnetic navigational bronchoscopy, which can detect lung cancer in its early stages while it is still treatable.
Ask your doctor about getting a lung screening if you meet the following criteria:
Age 50 or greater and:
- Have a 20 pack year smoking history (i.e smoked 1 pack a day for 20 years, 2 packs a day for 10 years, or ½ pack a day for 40 years, etc.)
- Currently smoke or quit within the past 15 years
Center for Thoracic Oncology
Accredited by the Commission on Cancer.
Our institute is dedicated to sharing the latest medical science knowledge between disciplines in order to provide the best possible outcome for each patient. A Certified Nurse Practitioner (NP-C) works to personally guide patients and their families through the entire course of cancer treatment.
Our program offers:
- Multidepartment team includes: pulmonology, pathology, oncology, radiology, and thoracic surgery
- Non-invasive and minimally-invasive techniques
- Thoracic tumor board reviews the progress of every patient together as a team
- Low dose CT scan
- Free smoking cessation program, support groups and counseling
A Breath of Fresh Air
Lung cancer screenings are now covered by Medicare. Early detection could save your life, or the life of someone you love. See if you’re eligible.