Teach Old Joints New Tricks
At St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital, our
orthopedic doctors work to get you back to
your active life as quickly, and painlessly,
Get your life back. If you have stopped doing the things you love because of hip arthritis or an injury, you should get treatment. Today there are many innovative treatments to get you back on your feet and active again. The orthopedic doctors at St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital are skilled at treating conditions ranging from sprains and tears to total joint replacement.
Take our Joint Risk Assessment Today
Get your old moves back with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital and St. John's Regional Medical Center’s award-winning orthopedic program. Teach your old joints new tricks by taking our online joint risk assessment today to find out if you are a candidate for joint replacement.
To find an orthopedic specialist near you, call 844.617.0419.
St. John’s Pleasant Valley Hospital is a comprehensive orthopedics hospital and our orthopedic doctors specialize in treating the entire body through orthopedic procedures and orthopedic surgeries. Some of the conditions we treat include:
- Back pain: ruptured disks, sciatica, and lower back pain
- Bone tumors
- Cerebral palsy
- Hip arthritis
- Hip replacement surgery
- Joint replacement
- Knee arthritis
- Knee replacement surgery
- Muscular dystrophy
- Sports injuries: fractures, dislocations, tears, sprains, and strains
- Total joint replacement
- Board-certified orthopedic doctors with experience in primary and more complicated surgeries
- Orthopedic Team that includes: doctors, orthopedic nurses, case managers, physical therapists, and occupational therapists
- Total joint replacement and education classes, specializing in both anterior and posterior hip replacement surgery
- State-of-the-art implants, custom devices, and surgical options
- Rehabilitation services
- Private rooms for a more peaceful recovery
Call 844.359.4013 for a referral to an orthopedic doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week.