Dignity Health’s North State Area hospitals are proud to support local nonprofit organizations in our surrounding communities through sponsorships. We are committed to supporting positive community initiatives, organizations, and programs that improve the health and well-being of all communities we serve.
We are dedicated to furthering the principles of our healing ministry by funding programs that serve the poor and needy, that seek to enhance health and wellness, and those that champion education.
We receive many requests for financial sponsorships. While supportive of endeavors that encourage positive community improvements, we are limited to providing financial support for projects we view as most closely aligned with our core mission and values.
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Programs serving the poor and disenfranchised
- Educational programs
- Community-based nonprofits
We Do Not Fund or Sponsor
- Individuals or for-profit organizations
- Programs that are inconsistent with our core values
- Out-of-area organizations or most entertainment events
- Political action committees or political campaigns
Sponsorship Application Process
The sponsorship process is outlined below.
- There are two periods during which sponsorship applications can be submitted:
- The first application period is open September 1 - October 31 for events occurring January 1 - June 30.
- The second application period is open March 1 - April 30 for events occurring July 1 - December 31.
- Please submit your application during the appropriate application period for your event.
- No applications will be considered outside of the designated time frames listed above, and the online sponsorship request form will only be available on this page during those application windows.
- Our Sponsorship Oversight Committee will carefully consider each application after the sponsorship application period is closed.
- You will receive email notification regarding the outcome of the committee’s decision.