Chandler Regional's Case Management team works to ensure you receive the right care at the right time. Our team of nurse case managers and discharge coordinators will review your specific needs to determine what kind of assistance, if any, you will need upon leaving the hospital.
Our case managers can assist you with any of the following, should your doctor request them:
- Assist with durable medical equipment (wheelchairs, walkers, oxygen, etc.)
- Coordinating communication among your healthcare providers
- Communication with insurance companies
- Discharge from the hospital and a smooth transition to your home, or an inpatient or outpatient care facility
- Home health nursing
- Rehabilitation or transfer to a skilled nursing facility
Learn More About Chandler Regional's Case Management Services
Our discharge planners are here to ensure the transition to home or a care facility where you will continue to recover is smooth and seamless. For more information, please call us at (480) 728-5654.