Chandler Regional strives to continually improve patient care and community well-being by adhering to the following National Patient Safety Goals established by The Joint Commission. Those goals include:
- Improve the accuracy of patient identification.
- Improving the safety of medications.
- Reduce the risk of patient harm resulting from falls.
- Encourage patients' active involvement in their own care as a patient safety strategy.
- Reduce the risk of health care associated infections.
- Improve communication among caregivers.
- Accurately and completely reconcile medications across the continuum of care.
- The organization identified safety risks inherent in its patient population to identify the suicidal patient.
- Improve recognition and response to changes in a patient's condition.
Learn More About Patient Safety At Chandler Regional
To learn more about the National Patient Safety Goals or about patient safety practices at Chandler Regional, please call Infection Control at (480) 728-3464 or Quality Management at (480) 728-3288, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.