In order to keep you connected during your time at Chandler Regional Medical Center, we are happy to provide our patients and guests with a free wireless Internet connection.
How to connect
- Turn on your wireless enabled PC, phone, tablet, or other device.
- Select the network name (SSID) that begins with "Guest-".
- Start your Internet browser. You should see the guest login page.
- Click "Accept" to accept the Terms of Service and Connect.
- Users must accept the Terms of Service every 48 hours.
Where can I connect?
Displays are available to inform you where you can connect. You can also search for the wireless network (SSID) that begins with “Guest-” and check if you are in a covered area. Make sure that you have a “Good” or “Excellent” signal strength when you connect your computer to the wireless network.
Please call the Dignity Health Guest Internet Help Desk at (866) 805-3218 if you need assistance. A customer service agent is available to help you 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. (PT), seven days of the week.
Need help? Refer to our list of Frequently Asked Questions