Effective April 16, 2022, at 8:00 pm, Dignity Health Queen Creek Urgent Care located at 7205 S Power Rd, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 will be closing permanently. It has been our pleasure to serve the Queen Creek and surrounding communities for the past 15 years and we look forward to serving you in the future.
At Dignity Health, we understand some illnesses and accidents need immediate attention and you just can’t wait to see a doctor. Dignity Health Urgent Care Centers offers a middle ground—if you can’t be seen by your primary care doctor or pediatrician, yet you don’t feel you require hospital emergency care services, urgent care is for you.
Emergency Room Vs. Urgent Care
The emergency room is for life-threatening situations, such as chest pain, difficulty breathing or a sudden and severe pain. When your condition is less serious, such as a bad cough or a serious sprain, yet still requires immediate medical attention, our Urgent Care Centers can best meet your needs.
When To Choose A Dignity Health Urgent Care
Our board-certified urgent care doctors and staff are ready to assist you with urgent, but not life-threatening conditions, including:
- Athletic injuries
- Bladder and other infections
- Colds and flu
- Cuts, burns, sprains and other minor injuries
- Ear infections
- Insect bites
- Rashes and skin infections
- Respiratory illnesses
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Strep throat and other sore throat issues
- Upset stomach and diarrhea
- Other acute conditions
Benefits Of Dignity Health Urgent Care
- InQuicker Online Waiting Service™
- Onsite radiology and laboratory services
- Basic physicals sports and camp physicals
- Open 365 days a year from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., including holidays!
- Locations in Ahwatukee, Gilbert, and Maricopa.
Learn More About Dignity Health Urgent Care
For additional information, visit the urgent care services page on this site or call (480) 728-5414, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.